account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

sony xperia c2105 auto shutdown and not charging

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

sony xperia c2105 auto shutdown and not charging

My phone just automatically shutdown...I'ts already  updated to jelly bean 4.2.

I have tried to charge and hard reset my phone but dtill it won't open. as I checked it now it won't charge also. help me ASAP  it tried to repair using Sony PC companion. but problem not sloved, i take that phone to service center they said they cant solve this problem also please help me

4 REPLIES 4
Master
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: sony xperia c2105 auto shutdown and not charging

I'm sorry to hear that.
I suggest that you raise this with your local support team to proceed with this in the best possible way.
Local support.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

they said they cant repair my phone its just waste of money on sony product.... if there is any solution please help me

Forum Legend
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

I'm sorry to say but if there was an easy solution then the service centre would have hopefully fixed it - Not charging is either a USB port issue or charger which I'm suere both you and the service centre have checked - or your battery is damaged or the motherboard is damaged

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Visitor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

they said they cant repair my phone but i have warenty till 2016