account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

software update

Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

software update

sir i am using sony xperia u ST25i and my phone software is v2.3 ginger bread and i can't able to update to ics

by both pc companion and update services both the software said that your phone is already uptodate

so that i kindly requsted how can i update my xperia u to ics by any other method

2 REPLIES 2
Demigod
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: software update

you can flash ics to your phone.
The most profound technology is the one that vanishes quickly
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: software update

hey yes you can manually update your xperia to ICS via a software called '' flashtool'' 

here is a detailed guide on how to do so 

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-S-SL-acro-S/How-to-manually-update-root-downgrade-2012-Xperias/...

if you have any doubt please ask before trying ... dont mess up your phone 

if you found this post helpful please do give KUDOS

thank you Grinning Face