account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

smart watch 2 hangs on the splash screen SONY

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

smart watch 2 hangs on the splash screen SONY

Smart watch 2 hangs on the splash screen after the update SONY through the official update service (SONY UPDATE SERVICE).

Updates will occur at the instructions on the website bred SONY. The reason for the upgrade was the sudden cessation of the sensor on the display. Worked only a power button (after the first press, the backlight light up with a delay of 2 seconds for the duration of 3 seconds and everything on it. After the second press displays a screen with the applications do not respond to touch);

DSC_0109.JPG

9 REPLIES 9
Rookie
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Re: smart watch 2 hangs on the splash screen SONY

Unfortunatly I have the same problem after updating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

Any HELP from SONY?

Rookie
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

UP. SONY representatives reply, please. 

Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

I have the same problem, SONY plz help

Forum Legend
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

Try to repair using my guide here use post 1

If that doesn't work then you may have to return the item to the place of purchase or contact Sony for a repair

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

Smart watch 2 hangs on SONY the splash screen after software update (Error Code: .3 25 11)

Hello SONY,

I bought a SONY Smartwatch 2 2 weeks back, there was a software update available and I updated the software on my SM2 using the official/licensed SONY Update Tool (http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/update-service/) . After the update, I powered on the SW2, the display turns on but is hangs on the SONY Splash Screen.

I tried to re-install the software again using the same Update Service (as mentioned above) and I still see the same problem.

I called the customer support in the US, they have asked me to hold the Power Button (on the side of the watch) for 15 seconds, which would reset the device and solve the problem. Tried this, and it dint help me either.

I called them the second time, I reiterated the whole problem again, they informed me that they would be email me instructions which would help me software repair the software glitch. I did not receive any email from your support team. (my email id: msavinash.chandra@gmail.com)

Could you please help me solve the problem. 

Thanks

Avinash

Forum Legend
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

Re: Smart watch 2 hangs on SONY the splash screen after software update (Error Code: .3 25 11)

The details they should have emailed to you would have been here http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Wireless-accessories/How-to-check-if-you-have-the-latest-firmware-on-y... in post 1

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

Re: Smart watch 2 hangs on SONY the splash screen after software update (Error Code: .3 25 11)

i tried the same this and i have started seeing new problem,

After the software re-install, i powered on the device, after the Sony Splash Screen, the next screen which appreas shows an animation, Data Cable connection to the watch, and and the watch image suggests me to charge it.

I have kept it for charging, it started at 0% and even after i charged it for like 20 mins, it still displays 0% (no change in the charge percentage). I turned off and then turn on, its displayed 15% and the device hangs on the SONY Screen again or sometimes the same animation (as explained above).

Please help or suggest if i have to return the device to SONY service center to get this problem fixed.

This is driving me crazy, i have paid so much for device, i used it like a week and started having these issues. Need help badly.

Thanks

Rookie
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

me too, .3 25 11

1. Update by using update service

2. After disconnect USB, power on again, .3 25 11 appears

3. After a while, animation of pairing again appears

4. I sync it with NFC (My device is SONY XPERIA SP)

5. After a while, SW2 displays animation to plug-in USB (I guess, tell me to charge?)

6. Try power on while charging, .3 25 11 appears, charging now....will see again if it can be boot up after 100% charged

edited: works now.....but I still can't read THAI language as before....