account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

screen inactive after call ended

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

screen inactive after call ended

I am using Z3 with scr24 cover.

After dialing the number to make a phone call or after answering, I close the case (like a book) to talk, but if the call is ended by my interlocutor, the phone remains with black screen (a small square is visible in the upper right corner, maybe proximity sensor?) and to wake the screen immediately It is necessary to press the power button twice or otherwise the screen will wake up opening the cover only waiting one minute with cover closed. All this before upgrading to MM did not happen; before every time I opened the cover the screen was active.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Screen locked after calling

Hi,

(sorry for my english)

Always, If the call is terminated by the other person, or in case of calls missed, I have screen locked, with a small light square in the upper left (see photo); to reactivate it I have to press once the power button and make a double-tap on the screen or press the power button twice. Did it happen to someone? All that started after upgrading to MM.

Best regards.

Falistro

image1.JPG

Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Re: Screen locked after calling

does this happen when you are in safe mode

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn to take care and troubleshoot your Device here:
Xperia Support by Sony: https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/
Rookie
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: Screen locked after calling

Hi,

yes It Happens in safe mode too.

In safe mode or normal mode, the screen will lock only if the phone call is terminated or I dont'answer (missed calls) holding the cover closed.With the cover opens (as a book) the screen doesn't lock.

Best regards