account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

requesting sinhala font ( Unicode)

One time poster
Message 11 of 65
Message 11 of 65

Re: requesting sinhala font ( Unicode)

Hi there i recently bought a Z3 and I am unable to see sinhala fonts which is very frustrating. I was using a Samsung S4 and didn't have any such issues. Please catch up with what other brands are offering to customers. Thanks.
One time poster
Message 12 of 65
Message 12 of 65

same issue with my Z2.. need Sinhala fonts.. 

One time poster
Message 13 of 65
Message 13 of 65

yaa Sony, this is my 3rd Phone, Xperia Z2 pleeeease. we have seen Samsung phones have them, iPhones have them and even Windows Mobile have them, please we need it... 

Inhabitant
Message 14 of 65
Message 14 of 65

Sony has no replay to this request that means they do not care. It is time i think, to move to another product. We need sinhala.. Please look in to that. And add sri lanka to your country list.

One time poster
Message 15 of 65
Message 15 of 65

I have the same problem with my C3. I rooted the phone and tried to installa fonts with several ways... OS not allow to install fonts... So give us a way to use our language.
I heard that android 5.0 (lollypop) update has sinhala. so please give 5.0 lollypop update eather.. Thanks

Learner
Message 16 of 65
Message 16 of 65

I am srilanka. I have Sony Z3 compact phone and I updated lollipop but my phone not support sinhala font. Please how to install sinhala Font?
One time poster
Message 17 of 65
Message 17 of 65

Same here. I updated my Z2 with 23.1.A.0.060 Lollipop update. still sinhala not support, Lollipop already comes with inbuild sinhala support.. why does sony remove that ???

Visitor
Message 18 of 65
Message 18 of 65

sony is not going to hear us, even they may not looking at this, sri lanka is also a country but they have not included it to country list, they are not supporting sinhala. and to make things worse they removed sinhala form lollipop, and also they are not responding to our problems.

so bad , time to move to another product.\

any one want a z2, it is going cheap

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 19 of 65
Message 19 of 65

Please install sinhala in your next android 5.1 update...

-Sony Xperia Z3-

Inhabitant
Message 20 of 65
Message 20 of 65

Still sony people doesn't seems to hear what we have discussed here. It is such a shame.
No sony without sinhala page is under construction every one like it when finished.