account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

release xperia v in India

Message 11 of 29
Message 11 of 29

Re: release xperia v in India

what is specific date or month for the release of xperia V and T please let me know

Message 12 of 29
Message 12 of 29

Hope so

Visitor
Message 13 of 29
Message 13 of 29

I am also waiting for xp v from its launch still no information regarding this phone from SONY LOCAL SUPPORT .. thy r treating as we r fools.... in other countries thy have launched xp T & xp Tx before 3 months wht about in india...i waited for 3 months still no info regarding this phone.. i hate this stupid behaviour from SONY ....i am planning to move to other brand....

One time poster
Message 14 of 29
Message 14 of 29

You are correct that sony do not care that there are so many sony lovers still they are treating India as backward country. it takes the phone to release 4-5 month after it has released in other contries.

Where as Samsung Apple releases all the phone with 1 month of release.

I think it is waste of time to wait for the phone to release in india.

Even though some one purchase the phone from abroad Sony will not support in India.

Angry Face

bva
One time poster
Message 15 of 29
Message 15 of 29

I called the Sony Center and they still have no clue about the Xperia V release date.... Its a shame.. really...Who will want to pay 30k+ for a phone when sony itself will release a better model in the other countries... the Xperia V with a bit of advertisement would have definitely made it a popular phone... anyway.. sucks... going to wait a bit longer and just jump to some other enticing brands..

One time poster
Message 16 of 29
Message 16 of 29

its almost end of the 2012 and no sign for xperia v in india . i m waiting this from the launching date of xperia v . i mailed couple of time to sony india but they don't contect me back.  next month Nexus 4 is going to launch in india and i m going to buy Nexus 4.

poor service SONY Slightly frowning Face

One time poster
Message 17 of 29
Message 17 of 29

surely Xperia V is going to overpriced in india at the time of release . at this time Xperia S is selling at the same price as Optimus 4X . and Xperia ion is trying to challenge htc one x and s3 .

i am ready for giving 30K for this dual core phone but sony didn't want to listen. i can't wait more .

Xperia User from last 2 years Xperia X8 -> Xperia Ray -> waiting for Xperia V.

Adviser
Message 18 of 29
Message 18 of 29

This is insane. SONY thinks that they will finish selling all IONs and then would launch other models but they still have not realized that in India there are people who can buy S3 and iPhones. Lot of people are waiting for this phone. It has already been launched in Singapore with a reasonable price. Surely it can not compete with S3 specification wise but if it will have a right price tag in India like Xperia U then it will sell like hot cake. SONY ! Don't be stupid. Release it otherwise it will harm your business and people would definitely move to SAMSUNG.

One time poster
Message 19 of 29
Message 19 of 29

True man.. i was waiting for acro s but they had not released in india. i dont know what is problem with sales and marketing team of sony. i think sony don't want to do business in india. As their flagship phone are launch outside india or after much delay with outdate spec and premium price tag that people are switching to other manufacture.. really even their software update are also late and not global release. i think if this continue then sony is gone for sure in india... They only advertise fail model such tipo.. which is a big international failure. i dont know how they are manganing business.

One time poster
Message 20 of 29
Message 20 of 29

Sony just wanted to recover the money lost in failure product such as tipo, from india.By the time sony release the phone in india there will be another btrand phone with better feature and will purchase anpother phone than Sony.