account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

red notification/charging light Remains On

Message 11 of 18
Message 11 of 18

Re: red notification/charging light Remains On

@Thommo not really when charging it is red from 0% to around 15-25% then it changes to orange/yellowish color but it does not remains RED when charging to 90%.

I know it since my first Z does exactly same as my Z3 red from 0% to 15-25% then it changes to Orange/yellowish from 25% to 90% thats where it turns green.

So if yours is red than orange/yellowish then yours has factory fault where it comes to LED lighting up incorrectely.

Anyway back to topic like you said.

Forum Legend
Message 12 of 18
Message 12 of 18

Maybe mine looks red to me because i have issues with my eyes - But really what has the colour got to do with the posters issue of the light always been red, orange or sky blue pink, If you aren't going to help the poster then why post and try to sound clever

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Highlighted
Message 13 of 18
Message 13 of 18

i was just correcting your post so OP wont be confused and think what you wrote is how it works.

Learner
Message 14 of 18
Message 14 of 18

blue notification light remains on

I have bought a Sony Xperia c3 dual 3 months ago. I'm having an issue with my blue notification light. It is on been more than 3 days and is still on. I have tried reset the phone, switching off for an hour but nothing worked. Please help
Message 15 of 18
Message 15 of 18

Re: blue notification light remains on

Please do not create any other threads and read the suggestions given here.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 16 of 18
Message 16 of 18

Please help to find a solution for the blue notification light issue. It's been more than 4 days it's on and even when the battery is drained out.
One time poster
Message 17 of 18
Message 17 of 18

Re: blue notification light remains on

Im really disappointed with the online service. I expected that i would at least get a help to sort out the problem but unfortunately the problem is unanswered. I heard that Sony is very reknown for good service but it turned to my disappointment. I left the phone for repair under warranty services  and they said thar my phone engine has to be replaced.

One time poster
Message 18 of 18
Message 18 of 18

Why notification light remains closed in sony xperia 2502

Why notification light remains closed in sony xperia 2502 while sms received. I mean when i received sms only sound plays but notfication light never on.