account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

read pdf files and other text formats, as well applications LG Cookie.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

read pdf files and other text formats, as well applications LG Cookie.

my girlfriend has a lg cookie on her mobile and can display text files with the extensions pdf and docs, or there exists something that allows users to view these files, we also want to know if there will be any future application that allows us to view videos in formats flash player in this great team.

the question is given as analyzed the architecture of the mobile I can deduce that it is feasible to support.

3 REPLIES 3
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: read pdf files and other text formats, as well applications LG Cookie.

If you have a text ot text pro phone, then you can try downloading Java apps such as Pdf viewer and Doc reader from Zesium.com, although there's no guarantee they will work.

Adviser
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

An insteresting topic to me. Though I don't have experiences, I think PDF viewer control of some kind would be helpful to offer informations about the solution.

Highlighted
Regular
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Agree, but is there any free solution to read pdf? most of the googled resources are not free.