account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

re:xperia t release date in india

One time poster
Message 21 of 24
Message 21 of 24

Re: re:xperia t release date in india

Both Xperia T/TX wont be available for India region (By Official Sony India).

May get newer models like Xperia SP,L...

One time poster
Message 22 of 24
Message 22 of 24

Its June 2013 already. Is there any plan for the phone to be launched in India ?

Master
Message 23 of 24
Message 23 of 24

Please check my previous post:

Have you contacted the local Xperia Support? If it's not released by now I doubt it will be released unfortunately.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 24 of 24
Message 24 of 24

Hi,

Xperia T has already become an old phone on the eyes of sony.. anyway there are better phones on the cards now.. Go for Xperia V or Z or wait for the new series in 2013 ... by the way sony releases 2 flagships every year and this by that calculation Xperia T is one genaration behind already..

My suggestion Get the Xperia V (water proof) if you are not comfortable with bigger screens