account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

proxy changing in emma

Highlighted
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

proxy changing in emma

I think proxy ll decide our country and version,, so is it possible to get another country software by using that country proxy????
4 REPLIES 4
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: proxy changing in emma

No the firmware is guided by the customization number the only way to change this would be to root and amend a line of code using Buildprop editor

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Im from india,, my mob acro s (hong kong si number) , can I get hong kong firmware while flashing
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

What is customization mumber??
Forum Legend
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Dial *#*#7378423#*#* then open Service info then Software info

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman