account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

problem with USSD codes and restarting

Learner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

problem with USSD codes and restarting

I bought xperia E4 dual 3 days ago ,  but USSD codes don't work on my phone , when I call a USSD code the waiting box appears and goes and goes and nothing happens...

I aslo have another problem , my phone restarts by itself in standby mode when i shuffle screen lock button , i tried to flash it but nothing happens.

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: problem with USSD codes and restarting

What do you mean by "flash it"? flashtool? PCC? Bridge?

how old is the SIM card? is it a micro sim card? nano? or trimmed SIM card?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

flash I mean I reset it to factory settings

I cut my sim card into micro size , i bought my sim card 7 years ago

Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@beny72

There you have it, get a brand new SIM card and test again, your SIM card its way too old, I've seen other users with similar issues and it was an old and/or faulty SIM card. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Tnx, both issues(restart and USSD codes)  will be OK?

Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Yes, it should fix both issues

@beny72