account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

problem saving videos

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

problem saving videos

I tried to take several videos last night of a band but each time I went to save clips of 4 mins in length to my internal storage, the phone would display flashing bars as though saving but wouldn't save (just showed the flashing bars as though trying to save) and instead lock up. I had to restart each time and consequently lost my videos. I tried various recording modes and had the same issues. I was able to take and save pictures with no issues. Does anyone have a possible solution to this problem?
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: problem saving videos

@luv2travel

Do you have enough internal storage? any antivirus? were you recording on 4K? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: problem saving videos

Try settings-apps-all-camera,force stop and clear data. Restart.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.