account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

problem loading/using whatsapp

One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

problem loading/using whatsapp

hii...

i bought my sony peria m dual 2 days back... after activating my internet pack, i tried updating whatsapp but nothing happened.

i uninstalled ad ten re-installed it nd uptill the "verification of number" process, everything went smooth.

but at verification of my number stage, i am unable to get the verification code through sms/voicemail. it says "try later"

what to do??

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: problem loading/using whatsapp

You should contact whatsapp devs directly, it might be a slow connection, I've seen that before 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

your internet is slow
Highlighted
Talent
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

When u uninstall whatsapp first clearl the whatsapp data on device and then uninstall. Rinstall again n it should be fine. Its a whatsapp/network issue, not the phone.

Learner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Android doesent know how to handle 2 SIM cards. So with the feedback-routine of whatsapp, only SIM 1 is recogniced. 

Try your registration with the card you want to use whatsapp and put it in slot 1. Then it will work.