account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

problem in device after updating to lolipop

Apprentice
Message 11 of 20
Message 11 of 20

lollipo and Bluetooth headset

After update on lollipop whel I listen music, I hear only noise. Headset support apr-x.
Emperor
Message 12 of 20
Message 12 of 20

Re: problem in device after updating to lolipop

Which headphones are you using

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 13 of 20
Message 13 of 20

Qcy qy7. On kit kat work perfectly
Enthusiast
Message 14 of 20
Message 14 of 20

system sounds amd vibrations too low

I agree all system sounds are too low. I remember when I use to launch the camera in kit kat the sound was stronger. Now in lollipop I can barely hear it and  the vibration is weak. Also I found out that the sound the phone makes when you call someone and that person doesn't respond is gone and I find myself hanging with the phone thinking that person answered my call.

Apprentice
Message 15 of 20
Message 15 of 20

I Don,t hear music only noise
Message 16 of 20
Message 16 of 20

I do not know exactly how I have done it but, sound problem ended after going through all the menus and adjustments....

Now It seems OS workd flowless but there is another problem which I will open another sobject under "SD Card"...

Thank you for your interest in this particular problem...

Apprentice
Message 17 of 20
Message 17 of 20

Interesting.
Rookie
Message 18 of 20
Message 18 of 20

I too am experiencing issues with the audio of the phone after upgrading to Lollipop, Xperia ZR (C5503) Android 5.0.2 Build 10.6.A.0.454.  The phone was working perfectly prior but I have noticed a few audio things post upgrade that must be addressed.

1. Volume in a phone call is way too low.  I have tried adjusting with volume keys on the side of the phone and at max volume I can barely hear people
  2. I have tried this with both the standard ear buds (MH750) and Bluetooth (MDR-10RBT) and while both improve hearing the other side it is not by much and the sound is no where as loud or clear as before
  3. I have tried adjusting call quality to Bright and Normal, neither improved the phone sound volume for calls

Listening to music via the phone's speaker is hard to guage as I seldom listed to it this way before but I have experienced issues with alert and notification sounds being too weak and not as clear as before.  

• Alarm tones are not as loud as before and sometimes do not play correctly, example my weekly alarm (AM alarm) will not loop correctly and sounds as if it is freezing and trying to play quickly to catch up
  • Today when my daily allert (Buzzer Alarm) started flashing the screen between lock screen and black screen without displaying the "swipe to turn off" or "snooze" buttons.  I had to enter my pin to turn the alarm off.  The sound of the alarm is also weaker then before and it is also not looping properly and sounds like a 1980's clock radio with a ripped speaker (this is very bad when I am driving and the alarm goes off, unlocking the phone to turn it off!)
  • When taking calls and switching to speaker phone mode I can actually hear the other end much better but I used to be 1/2 volume and now have to crank it up to full volume to be about 80% what I remember it being in the past

The Music app, 9.0.0.A.0.1 sounds fine over both the MH750 and MDR-10RBT.  I can listen at loudest volume I like to set, 11/15, with each on their own custom EQ settings, clear bass boost, and with VPT off.  They are plenty loud when playing music.  Incoming calls are still low and I have to crank up the volume to max and make sure I am in a quiet area just to hear the people on the other end.

Apprentice
Message 19 of 20
Message 19 of 20

In phone sound good in my phone.in headset I only noise. But I try call whith headset and I hear voice welll.
Regular
Message 20 of 20
Message 20 of 20

Xperia z Sound LOLLIPOP

Since i updated xperia z to lollipop the sound is very low when there's is an incoming call or listening to music.

No,sony.service center isn't the solution neither pc companion.

the problem is in software so you should listen to your F'N customers and do something about it.

every time there's an update a new problem pop ups.

FOR ONCE SONY RELEASE AN UPDATE WITHOUT BUGS..