account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

problem = always shut down when connect to the internet (both via wifi & mobile data)

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

problem = always shut down when connect to the internet (both via wifi & mobile data)

problem = always shut down when connect to the internet (both via wifi & mobile data) my problem is my phone (sony z1) regularly shut down automatically when connect to the internet (both via wifi & mobile data). it just happens after i downloaded and installed the latest available software (as following): Android version: Google Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) Latest available software: 14.2.A.1.136 Release started: 2014-01-30 please suggest how to fix this problem.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: problem = always shut down when connect to the internet (both via wifi & mobile data)

I suggest you disable any battery savers or task killers if you have.Boot your phone in safe mode and see how it is:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Re: problem = always shut down when connect to the internet (both via wifi & mobile data)

dear alexdon (moderator),

1. i didnt install any "battery savers" or "task killers".

2. i actually did the "factory reset"
BUT it could not solve the problem
(as the mobile still shuts down itself automatically)

regards,
Rapeedej H.

= = = = = = = = =

SONY XPERIA Z1
model: C6902
imei: removed by alexdon - no private info on the forum
serial number: CH905C0F09
build number: 14.2.A.1.136
android version: 4.3 (jelly bean)

Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Have you tried booting in safe mode?/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.