account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

podcasts-a request for all xperia devices

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

podcasts-a request for all xperia devices

Please mode the podcast app from movies, create a stand alone app or integrate the podcasts properly within the Walkman app.

As it stands now it makes no sense, you actively have to open the app to change each episode or search for episodes within a river of music albums.

Also, your search function is an embarrassment.

As an example, serial, the biggest podcast in the world right now had to be added using rss feed url.

Please, please just make this more functional. I love how it manages things, just not how the app itself and airplay has to be managed.

Thank you very much.

I really appreciate your time reading.
2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: podcasts-a request for all xperia devices

Have you try a different app?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: podcasts-a request for all xperia devices

I did, but to be honest sony is on the money with their app.

Great way to keep downloaded episodes, great interface, I love the Walkman app.

The way it is it is just a mess.

Yiu open the podcast on the movie app, to launch it in walkman and have to go back to the movie app to change episodes, yiu have to choose queue for them to actually queue.

I really want this to work.

Also, every time you reset the phone you have to manually enter all the podcasts you subscribe to manually.

The app is reinstalled but it comes empty.