account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

phone shuts down once fully charged

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

phone shuts down once fully charged

Sony Xperia tx.

I put my phone on charge every night. Ever since updating to the new software my phone will automatically shut down when it reaches 100% charge. I've tried to look for a setting that can maybe stop this, but I can't find one.

Why does it do this and how can I fix it?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: phone shuts down once fully charged

Have you tried a software repair until now?

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I haven't tried this. So I'll give it a go when I have some spare time. Thanks :-)
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Sure,keep us updated.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.