account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

not charging

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

not charging

My xperia Sola is not charging when pluged. But  the red /orange light is on even without getting connected to the power. And also i can not power off and it automatically get restarted when swiched off. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: not charging

Did you try another adapter and cable?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I tried adapter and cable with another mobile and it is working. By the way my xperia suddenly started to get charge again today and now it's swithched on. Not sure about any post effects yet but at least mobile is working now. Slightly smiling Face

Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

If something comes up,report here.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.