account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

no incoming calls

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

no incoming calls

Any ideas on what I have not set everything other than incoming calls is good...

3 REPLIES 3
Demigod
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: no incoming calls

Have you tried ringing your mobile phone from another phone?  Are the calls not getting through at all, are they being forwarded to another number, or is it simply that your phone isn't ringing when you receive a call?

The following applies to the big X10.  It will be a bit different on the mini or mini pro.

If it's just that the phone is not ringing, it might be that you've set it to silent.  Press the menu button and select settings - sound and display.  The first box in the menu is for 'Silent mode'.  If there is a tick by that, tap it to remove the tick.  Also look at Ringer volume, the next box in the list.  There is a bar under incoming call volume.  If the slider is to the left, there will be no incoming call volume; drag the slider to the right to resolve that.  You can also adjust the volume of incoming calls by using the volume buttons on the right hand side when you're looking at the phone (with the display facing you!)

You don't give much infortmation in your message.  If the above doesn't sort things out, post more details, including which of the X10 phones you have, and with any luck someone will be able to help you.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Re: no incoming calls

I have not received calls every so often with no apparent reason for why I haven't received them (had good to excellent reception at time of call, etc.) and only noticed that I missed a call after I received a voicemail notification. It happens so infrequently though, that I have just written them off as one-offs, so to speak.

Now, if you're not able to receive calls at all, then I suggest you take your phone in to get looked at as there may be a receiver problem with the phone. Do any messages pop-up when you receive a call? Have you tried resetting your phone to factory settings/repairing the firmware by re-installing it? Like sushi said, you have given us little to no details about what is going on, so all we can do is guess at the moment about what is going on. Give us some more info and we'll be able to give better advice. Hope this helps!

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I cannot hear the incoming calls on my Xperia 10 mini

Hello!

I have an XPERIA Mini E10i

Suddenly I have stopped hearing the incoming calls (the vibration is on place, if I turn it on).

I have tried all the obvious: the Silent mode is off, and the sound is to teh maximum.

What can be the problem?

Thanks!