Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2015-09-01 05:19 AM
2015-09-01 05:31 AM
You accidentally did what?
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)
2015-09-01 05:44 AM
Welcome to the community,
This does seem rather strange, however it does seem software related based on the error message. You could try a backup and software repair first, other than that it may be hardware.
Here's how to run the repair on PC Companion:
1. Install and open PC Companion then select Support Zone.
2. Phone Software Update.
4. Repair Phone
6. Accept data removal
8. Wait for prepare
9. Select Phone
10. Follow the connection steps
And Bridge for Mac:
1. Launch Bridge for MAC without the handset connected.
2. On the Main Window select "Xperia > Repair Xperia Device".
3. Ensure the phone is charged and select "Ok" in the following window.
4. Select Continue on the following page.
5. Wait until the initialising step is finished the continue as below.
6 . Select your model of phone from the list that appears
7. Follow the connection steps that appear, ensuring that you are holding the relevant button down before during and after the connection phase until the update/repair begins.
2015-09-01 07:23 AM
2015-09-02 05:46 AM
The media content that you are playing, is this online or is this loaded on the internal storage or SD card?
2015-09-02 09:19 AM
2015-09-03 04:34 AM
If you still have all of these issues after performing a software repair, you may need to contact our customer care team and have the device checked out by a service agent.
Use my signature to find contact details.