account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

myXperia Nordic pilot launch

One time poster
Message 111 of 208
Message 111 of 208

Re: myXperia Nordic pilot launch

Acctualy its amazing idea but but its not so effective because if the phone if switched off or data off you cant connect to the phone and of course if the person who takes your phone makes factory rest you will not be able to connect to your phone also..so i think it must be connected by satalite or anything else in addition to GPS and something related to the phone serial number..the whole experience that i lost my new xperia and i cant locate it for a week either he made factory rest or its still switched off..and the 2nd problem that u can switch the phone off eve if you have a pattern or security code.. you should not be able to do so unless you pass the security code.. iam realy disappointed i wished the service was better or even more smart 

Visitor
Message 112 of 208
Message 112 of 208

where is my phonel... this poo does not work

Visitor
Message 113 of 208
Message 113 of 208

it can locate my device... always excxpt when I lost it!!

Regular
Message 114 of 208
Message 114 of 208

This is one of the coolest things i have seen..

myXperia works great

One time poster
Message 115 of 208
Message 115 of 208

love it....... 

One time poster
Message 116 of 208
Message 116 of 208

I appreciate the effort, but the website thinks my phone is across town about 2 km away....consistently, I might add, as it moves with great precision relative to that displacement.  Perhaps some more accurate mapping data is in order.

Also, when I click to change my country to Canada (English) it then says "United Kingdom."  Similarly, Canada (French) says "France."  Poor Switzerland is in the same boat...

By this logic, I imagine when support is added for Austria, the country will simply state "Germany"?  Or Brazil will just be "Portugal"?  If the site is based on language and not country, then it should just have language links.  It's a bit misleading to feign support for a country when it simply bundles with its parent language country.  Yet the US apparently gets its own... not that I'm surprised, I guess.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good start.  It will be a nice feature to compete with Apple's Find my iPhone, once it starts working properly.

One time poster
Message 117 of 208
Message 117 of 208

I'm having the same issue and I've actually tried Android Lost app as well and they both show my phone about a 3/4 mile off of where it actually is.

One time poster
Message 118 of 208
Message 118 of 208

O meu Xperia SP também não tem ;(

One time poster
Message 119 of 208
Message 119 of 208

Johan,

Thank you for making myXperia available to me.

I live in a remote area of the Bay of Plenty, New Zealand 

Several times I have used the  myXperia package after losing my Xperia, each time my phone has been located safely

My advice to fellow Xperia owners is to get used to the myxperia package before you lose your phone.

Leave the phone in different places and try locating it from your PC, That way you will know roughly where it is if you are told it is in some strange place. It has worked for me and it may help some other person

Thank you

One time poster
Message 120 of 208
Message 120 of 208

Needed Sim Number Tracker Also with https://myxperia.sonymobile.com/  link ,   its use full for all of has..