account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

myXperia Nordic pilot launch

One time poster
Message 201 of 208
Message 201 of 208

Lost Xperia Z1

I've just lost my xperia Z1 and I've tried tracking it, but I can't. Will the finder be able to use it even if i did lock it online?

I am hoping that for the next xperia smartphones, the phone can be tracked even if it's turned off. 

One time poster
Message 202 of 208
Message 202 of 208

Re: myXperia Nordic pilot launch

When I tried this out, I was sitting home. When I tried this so I got the right street name but the wrong house number,  can you might be better at this? if i lose my mobile phone and can not find it because I get wrong house number..!!

Visitor
Message 203 of 208
Message 203 of 208

I still can not locate my xperia please help me Slightly frowning Face , I check out if my xperia is activate in the cellphone and all those things! PLEASE HELPP IM FROM COLOMBIA

One time poster
Message 204 of 208
Message 204 of 208

Không tìm thấy thiết bị Xperia Z1

Như thông tin về chức năng My Xperia trên các dòng máy của Sony

Sau khi cài đặt và kích hoạt chế độ My Xperia trên máy Z1 C6903 của mình, tôi thực hiện tìm kiếm điện thoại của mình trên trang https://myxperia.sonymobile.com/ nhưng hệ thống báo không tìm thấy thiết bị và sẽ báo lại bằng Email sau khi tìm thấy. Tôi đang thắc mắc về chức năng này, mong được hỗ trợ từ hãng.

Tôi xin cảm ơn

Commissioner
Message 205 of 208
Message 205 of 208

So will the feature to delete unused devices come in the near future? I´ve a lot of devices in the list, the are all sold allready but i´m not able to clean up the service...

Greetings,

SirRobin
One time poster
Message 206 of 208
Message 206 of 208

I ran this for the first time today and it said my phone was located 2 hours from me in Galway rather than beside my keyboard in Kildare.  Anyone else had this problem?

One time poster
Message 207 of 208
Message 207 of 208

Is there an app that allows you to take a pictuer when your phone is lost or stolen?

TAL&BR

Commissioner
Message 208 of 208
Message 208 of 208

Good news! This morning i´ve logged in My Xperia and there is a new design and the possibility to delete unused devices!

Very good, thank you!

Greetings,

SirRobin