account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

myXperia Nordic pilot launch

One time poster
Message 131 of 208
Message 131 of 208

Re: myXperia Nordic pilot launch

hi,

i just lock my xperia SP while try to use this. now i am not able to open it. can u please tell me how can i open my phone.

Message 132 of 208
Message 132 of 208

Repair via sony update service:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 133 of 208
Message 133 of 208

my xperia lacated my phone

how does xperia locating my phone? is it using IMEI of phone or just using an internet when some one use it?

Message 134 of 208
Message 134 of 208

Re: my xperia lacated my phone

You just need internet active on the device and you can locate it.By IMEI you are not going to get anything.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 135 of 208
Message 135 of 208

Is that joking about alert tone? it seems like sleep timer until a alert sound!!!

gbr
One time poster
Message 136 of 208
Message 136 of 208

Top! Just a detail : in the french version of https://myxperia.sonymobile.com/, the logout link should be 'Se déconnecter' instead of 'Se désincrire' wich means 'to unsuscribe'.

One time poster
Message 137 of 208
Message 137 of 208

I lost my Xperia SP, please help me to find it?????

Message 138 of 208
Message 138 of 208

If you have internet enabled on your device,you can find it using myxperia or google device manager.

Rookie
Message 139 of 208
Message 139 of 208

Thank you SONY

I was able to locate my phone and send my Xperia Z a Sound Alert the first time I tried.  I live in Sydney, Australia.  Hopefully this serivce works reliably into the future unlike the HTC Sense phone location service which rarely worked and eventually was retired pointing us instead to apps on the Play Store.

BTW I also have installed and purchased the MobiUcare app which takes photos from your phone and emails them to you as well.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 140 of 208
Message 140 of 208

i tried it too and it worked -- locate and sound alert —  the phone is active at that time.

but my question still stands whether those features -- at least the location app --  work if the phone is turned off.

ive lost my phone last feb 01 and not a single email update on the location although ive been beeping and locating it — initially everyday, then i eventually every other day, this march once a week on a random basis.