account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

myXperia Nordic pilot launch

One time poster
Message 121 of 208
Message 121 of 208

Re: myXperia Nordic pilot launch

myXperia Отлично работает! Сегодня провел испытания по поиску телефона, нашелся быстро Slightly smiling Face

JVH
One time poster
Message 122 of 208
Message 122 of 208

I don't find fair that I can used my xperia service in mu xperia U, I bought my mobile only 7 months ago and now you don't create my xperia for this mobile. Plase make it compatible i like xperia  but solve it or the next mobile of a lot of people will be a samsung because there are not the same aplications for the new mobile and the old and this dont like the people.

Learner
Message 123 of 208
Message 123 of 208

myXperia Nordic pilot launch

Good day.

i am using xperia u and there is no "my xperia" option on my phone.

i clicked the setting...Xperia...and i only find connectivity, facebook integration, internet settings and ussage info.

how do i activate the myxperia?

thanks...

One time poster
Message 124 of 208
Message 124 of 208

request

1. Why the mobile finder not locating my location while i tried on with my google account on myxperia.sonymobile.com

2. Why India not included on the Asian list?

Apprentice
Message 125 of 208
Message 125 of 208

Some **bleep** swiped me off of my Z1 just last Feb 1. I was able to "lock" it using the myXperia site but i can't locate it.

For about a week now, I've constantly used the alert 3-4 times a day to attract attention, checked the location and updated the lock message, but to no avail.

Nobody has tried giving me a call nor did i get anything on the map to say where it is.

What's going on?

Apprentice
Message 126 of 208
Message 126 of 208

Re: myXperia. Security

I was wondering how "myxperia" in the case of burglary would work. My screen lock setting is a pattern; the unabling of the myxperia app still seems to be very easy. The stealer just has to press the power botton and activate the flight mode or turn the power off. Are there any settings that would allow the activation of the afore mentioned options only after the correct entered pattern?

Thank you very much.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 127 of 208
Message 127 of 208

OK, it has been 10 days and i have kept on buzzing the phone, try relocating it everyday but i  still haven't got any feed.

Question, is what I am doing still feasible? I mean, I was able to lock it 2 hrs after its gone that i even got a confirmation mail from sony about the time and message when the locking system got activated but nothing is happening…

Let's say a busybody was able to unlock it and deactivate the system, so does it mean i will never ever really be able to locate it, but will buzzing it still work? can i still keep on locking it? Isn't my registration a one-on-one thing with the phone's serial code (International Mobile Equipment Identity or IMEI number)?

One time poster
Message 128 of 208
Message 128 of 208

When my screen is off, the phone can't be tracked. What's the point then if I can't find it if I lose it? Is there something wrong with my phone maybe? It can track if I turn the screen on - no need to unlock the screen, but it HAS to be turned on.

Message 129 of 208
Message 129 of 208

Do you have stamina mode on?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Commissioner
Message 130 of 208
Message 130 of 208

For me there is one missing feature: delete a device from my Xperia device list when it´s not longer used.

Greetings,

SirRobin