account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

my expria z1 cant swicthing onn

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

my expria z1 cant swicthing onn

Anyone can help me ? Pleasee 

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: my expria z1 cant swicthing onn

connect your Z1 to a wall charger > press and hold power & volume up for 10 seconds > let it charge for 2 hours 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hi,

My z1 does not switch on. It had less charge when it got turned off. I have tried everything possible. power with the volume keys, the red button. I dont see any indicator that its getting charged. Please help. Any other solution ?

One time poster
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

xperia Z1 won't turn on

This afternoon I went swimming in the poole with a friend. We went throwing my xperia Z1 to each other. At the end my friend threw it and it bounced a several times on the water and then it smashed against the ridge of the pool. After I wanted to turn it on it did nothing. Somewhat later I tried to turn it on again I felt a vibration and than I saw the sony sign on my phone but nothing happened except that. 5 minutes later  I tried to turn it on and again the only thing that happened was that you could see the sony sign at the screen. After that nothing happened anymore up to now. Can someone please help.  I also tried things with the volume buttons and powerbutton. Also I recognize a moisture spot at the camera glass.

One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Hi,

I have the same problem with my Xperia M2... no signs, nothing works, I´ve also tried power with volume keys - no success...

Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Stop by your local Sony Xperia Care center 

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)