account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

music unlimited app incompatible with Xperia Z

Highlighted
Aan
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

music unlimited app incompatible with Xperia Z

I bought an Xperia Z in Thailand 2 months ago. When I first unpacked it and switched it on I was wondering why I didn't have music unlimited app on my Xperia Z. Now I have moved back to Indonesia and try to download the app from the web and or from Google play store but I got notification that my device is incompatible with the app. And also I have updated my walkman app with the latest update but still my trackID history does not appear as a playlist on my walkman. Please, anyone can help?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: music unlimited app incompatible with Xperia Z

TrackID history doesen't show up in warlkman app since it's a dfifirent app that lets you to track not to track a song then have it listed in walkman, secondly sony music unlimited is only available in few country atm.