account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

low sound output

Adept
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

low sound output

Dear Sir,

I am using your Experia T2Ulta Dual for a week feels that very low type sound output both headsets & inbuilt speakers, I have purchased this mobile for enjoying videos & songs only but totaly disappointed after hearing its sound output, I am also change the headphones to SONY MDR XB 30 EX @ Rs 2000/- still not such loudy sound after full volume everytime,but one thing is that if I start FM output is huge loud not controlable at full volume on headphones. I think there is also bug in your music player Walkman . Recent got updates in Walkman apps stil output is the same. Pls. correct this issues otherwise it should not give me value for my money.

Thanks

arup

9 REPLIES 9
Emperor
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Re: low sound output

Is Xloud on? what if you try a different music player? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adept
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

X Loud is on & tried on  inbuilt walkman/ Poweramp with different settings but music players output is  low. also bought new headphone SONY MDR XB30 EX in cannel design still not such big improvement in players sound but FM stero sound is very loudy . Also system /ringtone/keypad/ touch sound is low. I think software problem is there on every model of Experia T2 Ultra. 

Emperor
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

how about if you try poweramp 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Adept
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

after using Poweramp sound is still same as walkman type, but when using preamp button sound level slight increased but sound got cracked . not feels better.

Learner
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

@uliwooly.....just stop defending this device's flaws....it has it...and many of us are facing the same problems....I bought it at 26k n I think..
It's all wasted...
As I took it for videos n music....n music only now is the biggest problem here...
As music stops playing in between every now and then
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

@swatig take the latest Walkman app update to solve your problem
Inhabitant
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

Really arpit the latest fix or update solves the sound problem, I mean do u really get increase in volume n crisp sound without earphones?
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

Not increase in sound... Its fix related to the bug which caused walkmann app to stop playing music
Adept
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

Latest Walkman update is only for prevous bug fixes. Not increased in sound volume or quality on this handset.