account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

low ringtone volume

Emperor
Message 41 of 57
Message 41 of 57

Re: Ta very much Sony!

@itwashimnotme

Ok, fair enough

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 42 of 57
Message 42 of 57

Re: low ringtone volume

I finally got it solve on my xperia z3 dual running lollipop
louder ringtone-speaker
the lower speaker is still low though when compared to the upper speaker
no point waiting endlessly for Sony
sincerely I am really disappointed at Sony being customer for over 9years
that being said,
you need to be rooted
http://forum.xda-developers.com/z3/development/stereo-speakers-sound-mod-v3-2-z323-0-1-t3015912
Learner
Message 43 of 57
Message 43 of 57

Low speaker volume and low intensity of torch light

Guys I am using a xperia z3 since last 8 months. After lollipop update speaker volume for calls, notification and music has reduced. Even I am not able to feel bass in headset. Also phone torch light intensity is very low since starting. I don't know why they have done this?
I tried for a factory data reset also. Then done a phone software repair with PC companion but nothing helped.

Is there any other who is facing same problem. Please share your issue.
Why Sony is doing like this? Are these guys doing it deliberately so that people should go for their new models?

Even cheap phones are giving better experience. I am buying Sony phones since long back but I think this is my last phone with Sony.
Apprentice
Message 44 of 57
Message 44 of 57

Re: Low speaker volume and low intensity of torch light

not sure about the torch, but I have same problem with the speakers.... i am missing calls,this is unacceptable for a flagman, even for a older model. This is my first and last sony...

One time poster
Message 45 of 57
Message 45 of 57

Bug On firmware 23.4.A.1.232

After update the phone model D6633 with the last firmware 23.4.A.1.232 the ringtone volume became a very Low.

Any Idea or soultion?

Thanks in Advance

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 46 of 57
Message 46 of 57

Re: Volume issue after lollipop update.

I am also facing the same issue. Volume was drastically reduced after updating my z3 with lollipop. I can barely hear my phone ringing volume. On the otherhand, my friend has updated his xperia z2 with lollipop and there were no issues at all. Sound was pretty good and the ringing volume too. 

I hope sony guys are listening to this and provide some fix for this issue.Please sony, we need an update for this !!

FYI, I did whatever the steps was said to resolve the issue like formatting, playing with volume buttons and all which doesn't solved the issue. I also see that so many users are facing this issue and definitely need a software update.

Learner
Message 47 of 57
Message 47 of 57

i have the same problem >>>>>>> any help

hight ringtone at preview low ringtone at call

Adept
Message 48 of 57
Message 48 of 57

@wael890610
If you want to increase your ring tone volume and you don't care about IP68. Remove the protective layers above each speaker by the tip of tiny pin 📍.
I have done so and it works. The protective layers above speakers reduce the volume of both speakers.
After that I covered the speakers with two black piece of waterproof material.
Adept
Message 49 of 57
Message 49 of 57

Have you rooted your phone?
Learner
Message 50 of 57
Message 50 of 57

@AmroGamal wrote:
@wael890610
If you want to increase your ring tone volume and you don't care about IP68. Remove the protective layers above each speaker by the tip of tiny pin 📍.
I have done so and it works. The protective layers above speakers reduce the volume of both speakers.
After that I covered the speakers with two black piece of waterproof material.

what is the protection layer ,do u have image (how to)

thanks in advace...