account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

keypad problems

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

keypad problems

I have a problem with the keypad buttons (home back menu) these three buttons dont work. i have updated the software but they still dont work. Anyone can tell me where is the problem?

2 REPLIES 2
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: keypad problems

They could be physically defective. Go to a service and let them check it.

Or try going in the service menu and run the test for keyboard .  code is *#*#7378423#*#*

Highlighted
Demigod
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: keypad problems

It might be a hardware related issue in that case so it's wise to let one of our service shops take a look at it. For info of how to easiest proceed please contact your local Sony Mobile support. You can find contact info on the link below. Slightly smiling Face

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/support/contact-us/

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.