account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

i have a locked w580i, how do i get it unlocked?

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

4 REPLIES 4
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: i have a locked w580i, how do i get it unlocked?

If by "locked" you mean locked into a network, then the safest way to unlock it is to contact your network and ask them for the unlocking code.

If you mean that you've forgotten your phone lock code, then you need to return it to SE.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

If you want to unlock by yourself then can try this link http://www.seunlock.com/  but as Drchris has already told that not very safe way way if you are not expert.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

if it is locked to network then you can unlock it using codes. you can get the codes either from your service provider or from other online providers like Classicunlocking.com. if it is security locked try to reset it.

Emperor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Re: keyboard issues

@RONALDLOZ

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

What do you mean by inverted? are you referring to the color or something else?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)