account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

how to throw a video.

Highlighted
Adept
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

how to throw a video.

With my xperia M I want throw the video to xperia C. I have turned on my Wi-Fi, but it is not showing in the list of xperia C,. Plz tell me how to do this?
2 REPLIES 2
Master
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: how to throw a video.

Hi, 

It's not possible to throw a video from Xperia M to an Xperia C. You can use Bluetooth to transfer of the video from the Xperia M to Xperia C. 

If the phones are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, you could setup the Xperia M as a media server under settings > more > media server settings. Then you can access the media library of the Xperia M in the Xperia C by the album and movies app in the Xperia C. 

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Adept
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: how to throw a video.

Thanx for your valuable response, I often use media server technique.just wanted to know the new technology.
I have one more problem that is.

I want to join a wifi network of xperia c by using ES FILE EXPLORER.but it always shows no network found. When I try to add a server in ES
It asks for IP ADDRESS.Plz tell me how to do it.