account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

how to restore backup file. semc.fullbackup.

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

how to restore backup file. semc.fullbackup.

help please I backup my files and app with Sony backup and restore app it say done after updathelp please I backup my files and app updating the Android from jelly bean to lollypop and after factory rest backup say there no backup while in my sd card there are. semi.fullbackfile exist war to.douing the Android from jelly bean to lollypop after that my phone geting restarted again and agian so I reset after factory reset Sony backup and restore app says there no backup while in my sd card there are. semc.fullbackup file exist what to do now
3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: how to restore backup file. semc.fullbackup.

@jaamtariq

If the backups were made on Kitkat or jellybean, you can't use that backup and restore it on Lollipop

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

@jaamtariq

as for your apps, open the play store > my apps > all > install them. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Thanks uliwooly... But I made bakup after update to lollipo..my Xperia get slow so I decided to rest