account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

how to install games data to external storage.

Learner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

how to install games data to external storage.

how to install the games data to external storage which is about 1gb and above size because games data is always install in internal storage only how to make default to external storage.
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
dgm
Talent
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: how to install games data to external storage.

you cannot install game or move the data to external sd, as Xperia L doesn't have apps on sd option
Highlighted
Learner
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

can expect it will be fixed in future updates
Highlighted
dgm
Talent
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

I don't have any answer for this. it depends on sony
Highlighted
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Android developers,not sony developers.But contact sony,they will tell you:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

I am asking sony only not you people fine thanks for your reply but i want to ask what for this Xperia care support forum for if sony care people is not answering for the customer questions then what the use of this support fourm is waste of posting here if i want the information what yiu people i can get it from other website from Google. why we posting here because its a Xperia care from and sony should answer for each every questions if not its waste time to post our questions.
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

I think from Sony nobody is care about as and our problems with ours Xperia.