account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

glass on the back side of Z3 cracked on unknown obstacles

One time poster
Message 11 of 23
Message 11 of 23

Re: Z3 1 day old vibrating cracked back !!

How exactly does a vibrating phone move enough to fall off something?  I'm sorry, but I dont buy your story at all.

One time poster
Message 12 of 23
Message 12 of 23

cracked back of the phone, what will the cost for the repair be?

cracked back of the phone, what will the cost for the repair be?

Forum Legend
Message 13 of 23
Message 13 of 23

Re: cracked back of the phone, what will the cost for the repair be?

You need to either return your device to the place of purchase or contact Xperia care as prices may vary depending on country http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Message 14 of 23
Message 14 of 23

Re: cracked back of the phone, what will the cost for the repair be?

You have to contact your local sony:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 15 of 23
Message 15 of 23

Re: glass on the back side of Z3 cracked on unknown obstacles

This should really be on the reviews or reddit, I have seen so many people with the same problem, including me after 3 days. If sony does not want to take care of their devices, we should contact the reviewers and make this a big topic....what a waste of money...should have gone for the note 4 or g3
Message 16 of 23
Message 16 of 23

contact local sony serive and they ill do it for u

Apprentice
Message 17 of 23
Message 17 of 23

Guys 'm sorry abt yur phones....bt the reason fr the glass breakin is excessive heating....if all yu share the image of yur broken phone....the crack will be in the same area.....xda-developers site has posted many pictures of the crack....they all hav the craks on the same area....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/z3/general/screen-cracks-easily-t2904248

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 18 of 23
Message 18 of 23

Got mine back today. total 10days away, no charge for repaired white rear glass. Thanks Sony Slightly smiling Face   Hope the new glass is better quality...

One time poster
Message 19 of 23
Message 19 of 23

Got the same problem put my z3 on to kitchen table then picked it up back glass all cracked had meny sony xperia phones in past never come across this before even very tempted to switch to lg former now on
One time poster
Message 20 of 23
Message 20 of 23

black of my z3 shattered

mY Z3 HAS A SHATTERED SERVICE ON THE BACK OF THE PHONE!!! 
HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST TO REPAIR IT...URGNT!