Explore the world of Sony Apps and Services.
Let your creativity run wild
Your ticket to the biggest hits and hottest shows
Personalise your Xperia, keep it safe and more
Sony Mobile Communications
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
recently i repaired my device using pc companion ,but after boot-up it will shows the error message "Unfortunately, com.sonyericsson.usbux has stopped" , and it cant read my sd card , please help !!!
Please run a repair to reload the firmware as it appears something went wrong during the update:
1. Before you start you have to download the PC Companion software and install it on your PC.
2. Once installed on your PC, double-click the PC Companion icon on your desktop to start the update. Note! For some models you will be prompted to do a backup prior to the update and then restore.
3. Install and open PC Companion then select Support Zone.
4. Phone Software Update.
6. Repair Phone
8. Accept data removal
10. Wait for prepare
11. Select Phone
12. Follow the connection steps
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.
- Official Sony Xperia Support Staff
If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.