account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

constantly restarts while using

Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

constantly restarts while using

Hello dear forum users. thanks for the forum by the way.

i have a z2 which is new its like 4 months old.

my phone is 6.0.1 which is new install of android. everything is normal till this time.

my phone is restarting constantly while using the phone. for example if i open youtube and watch a video it restarts and opens again. fully boot up. 

also while im talking at phone its constantly closes and opens. 

i m sick of seeing SONY logo and black screen its really pisses me off. 

before i break down whole phone i tried these.

sim card - i tightened sim card also i pushed it to its end.

changed sd card - i use 128gb class on really good priced quailty card. changed into 64gb expensive good card  still same

i used pc program to fix software. 

i unstalled AVG from it which prevents me restarting for 4 days but it started again so nothing was wrong with AVG

now FLASH NEWS i just repaired it from pc now it says - LifeLog has stopped working and at start i choosed wifi and its gone again.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: constantly restarts while using

The title of your post and the content of your post it's insensitive and troublesome; to make it worst, October is cancer awareness month

@mertun911 wrote:

Z2 GAVE ME CANCER - constantly restarts while using 

@mertun911 wrote:

before i break the phone and bomb sony building in my country someone pleease help me or im buying some furtiliser to make a c4 a4 and electronic fuse to bomb sony here.

TERRORIST THREATS are consider felonies in most countries 

This is simply deplorable. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Z2 GAVE ME CANCER - constantly restarts while using

Cheers mate, my uncle died from cancer on the brain.
Thanks for making an idiotic point.

Oh, and last time someone threatened to bomb sony, the Authorities minced them in court.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.