account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

can i get some help with a new lid?

Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

can i get some help with a new lid?

I have the xperia z , it has been only four months and the lid over the charging (micro USB) port has lost its water seal...and the service centre says that the lid cannot be changed..rather the whole phone will get replaced by paying the 80% cost of the phone . Did i buy such an expensive phone for this day. I am really disappointed and unhappy with Sony . Please help SONY. I need some assistance

3 REPLIES 3
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: can i get some help with a new lid?

Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

That has got to be one of the most stupidest things that I have heared. Replace the entire divice for a component which costs around 5p.

I would get them to change it for free, I wouldnt accept that.

Highlighted
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Yes i want these... But in india...where / how can i get these in india