account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

cach memory clean problem

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

cach memory clean problem

hi, when i try to app cach mem. wipeing my phone is freeze and it not working. just stay for ~10 min. and restart itself. i tryed factory reset, update service, pc companion but it not chanced? how i fix this? and sorry for my bad english Slightly smiling Face 

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Re: cach memory clean problem

For what apps did you try to clear cache?Were you using task killers?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Rookie
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

i used app cache cleaner, clean master and manuel clean (settings>apps>choose app>tap to clean cache). but When I select one of them my phone is stopping. just stop. when i try to tap any icon my phone not responding and restart ~10 min later

Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

Remove all task killers or cache cleaners or any apps like that.Go to settings-apps-all and manually do it by clearing data and cache.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Rookie
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

look my last post, i said i tryed this, too. but again the same.

Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

You also repaired?Try to repair again with SUS:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

Rookie
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

i tryed factory reset, update by update service and update by pc companion. but again same Slightly smiling Face really Slightly smiling Face what else can i do? Slightly smiling Face please help me, please fix this problem. i dont want to root.

Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

I have no idea,you should stop by a sony service.One more question,for which apps did you clear cache and took so much?

Rookie
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

ok. I'll be contacting any sony service. and all apps took too long time.

Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

Keep us updated.