account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

bluetooth connection with my car SKODA octavia problems

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

bluetooth connection with my car SKODA octavia problems

Hi,

Please this connection probelm makes me crazy.

I purchased a SONY XPERIA Z3 D 6553 and tried several time to connect via bluetooth to the SKODA Octavia multimedia of my car .

Unfortunately I cant because when the connection started to establish it appearas the icon of THROW altougth it's disabled.

The coonections is established and inmediatley is disconnceted.

Please your help to solve it.

thanks

Jorge

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: bluetooth connection with my car SKODA octavia problems

Hi had a same problem, after upgrading to 5.0.2 on my D6633 with my Honda.

I have reset the phone and as well deleted all other devices I use at home (MAP-S1, SRS-X9) plus uninstalled SongPal application that controls them and all working now.

This THROW function is usless only cosing problems Slightly frowning Face

Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Unfortunately I didn't help me
One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi, my multimedia installed in SuperB 2015 uswd to work perfect paired with Galaxy Note4 via Bluethoot Premium. After I changed SIM card in my phone to 4G, phone is still able to connect to car multiledia, but transmission is very bad for media content and car drops connectivity each 3-4 minutes. It was also configured that phone access AP data channel from Skoda.
After that I prevented my phone to use 4G/LTE and everything works perfect.