account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

apps wont work

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

apps wont work

Today, my phone just stopped working; everything i clicked on came up with 'sorry ............ has stopped working'
I have switched my phone off and on around 5 times and nothing has changed. My apps such as FaceBook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, SnapChat wont work properly.
The last time i switched my phone off and on, the background had changed back to the original one, and the date and time returned to January 1 1980 00:00.
My phone is literally just a year old, and it had already been back to Sony for repair once.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: apps wont work

Download SUS and repair:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

That doesnt work as the Sony Xperia J is not listed

Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

It is,run the executable in compatibility mode with windows 7.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.