account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

about the photo quality

Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

about the photo quality

Hi I brought the xperia z1 from singapore.i order it from my friend. within next week it will arrive to my place. I have the problem with the photo quality. specially panorama photos. So when I check it from online I found the xperia z1 panorama photo quality. they said sony software problem. if I compare with Samsung , i phone and nokia phone panorama photos are really bad. why is that. and even night time pictures also have the same thng. more noise. can you resolve this problem.  this is the website I found about xperia z1.

http://www.gsmarena.com/six_way_camera_shootout-review-998p4.php

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: about the photo quality

This should help you quite a bit

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/Capture-better-photos-in-low-light-conditions/m-p/395397#U395397

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Sony Should really provide better panoroma experience.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

hi

but i want a solution from sony.. i am very disapointed about that quality