account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Z5 top speaker louder

Enthusiast
Message 11 of 47
Message 11 of 47

New and proud owner of Z5

So now i am Z5 owner not Z2 anymore, amazing phone with amazing camera and other features, but what i hawe noticed, sound in Top speaker is louder than bottom speaker, am i only one who have that? or its smth in settings?

Genius
Message 12 of 47
Message 12 of 47

Re: New and proud owner of Z5

Hi @Demon152

Please, check this link that can be useful fpr you:
http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z5-Z5-Compact-Z5-Premium/Z5-top-speaker-louder/m-p/1050070#M960

"We can have anything we want on life, if we just help others to found what they need” - Ebelsain Villegas
Enthusiast
Message 13 of 47
Message 13 of 47

weard, but while listening music/games there is no so big difference, but ringtone sound is much silenter than while listening music, and its on max volume, anyone knows why?

and while listen music, at beginning of song, both sounds same loud at first 2 sec of track, but after 2 sec bottom speaker is lovering sound, top is not changing.

Message 14 of 47
Message 14 of 47

Which country you bought your Z5?
Genius
Message 15 of 47
Message 15 of 47

Hi @Demon152

Please try run a backup of the device information as explained here. Then perform a system repair using PC Companion or Bridge for MAC. This will factory reset your phone and erase all data. You might need to charge your device for about 1-2 hours before so the device has at least 80% battery. Make sure the device is not connected to computer or laptop and turned off until you are prompted (sometimes you have to press power button and volume up until the device vibrates 3 times or on some devices you have to press the small button near the SIM tray or on the back of the device). Start PC Companion -> Support zone -> Update my phone/tablet -> Blue Repair my phone/tablet -> follow instructions. When prompted connect your phone still switched off holding volume down or back button. The repair or reformat process will start. If you are using Windows 8/8.1 or a 64 bit operating system adjust settings for PC Companion and run in compatibility mode -> chose Windows 7 or XP.

"We can have anything we want on life, if we just help others to found what they need” - Ebelsain Villegas
Enthusiast
Message 16 of 47
Message 16 of 47

@FrontierGate Latvia, is it matters?

Enthusiast
Message 17 of 47
Message 17 of 47

@havinux thanx for suggestion, ill make a backup and will try system repair in PCC. Hope it will fix the problem. Ill reply after.
Highlighted
Genius
Message 18 of 47
Message 18 of 47

Hi @Demon152

Good. If the problem persist after a software repair via PC Companion, I suggest that you contact your Local Sony support for information about how to proceed with this in the best possible way:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Enthusiast
Message 19 of 47
Message 19 of 47

Re: Z5 top speaker louder

Just made software repair, nothin changed... Dissapointed...
Left a message to local Xperia care, will see what they will respond.
Enthusiast
Message 20 of 47
Message 20 of 47

Re: Z5 top speaker louder

Just noticed, after PCC software repair, bottom speaker sounds louder than top! :-D but sound is a bit louder than it was before, not much, but atleas smth...