account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Z5 marshmallow WIFI battery problem

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 31 of 33
Message 31 of 33

Re: Z5 marshmallow WIFI battery problem

Like i said it sounds silly, try it for one day though, turning both off meant mine drained very quickly, turning data on meant it didn't, it's a bug, who knows what's going on in there?
Talent
Message 32 of 33
Message 32 of 33

OK, thanks @Darbo25 - I'll try it. But if it's a bug then surely Sony need to issue an update to fix it - is there anyone who actually works for Sony on these forums..?

Inhabitant
Message 33 of 33
Message 33 of 33

Problem is, yep it seems to be a 'bug' - BUT- only a very few people seem to have experienced this so I guess Sony aren't really interested in putting time/effort, (read money), into finding a resolution ?  If it had affected millions of users they'd have done something about it already.