account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Z5 does not sync

Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Z5 does not sync

My Z5 compact does not sync. Sometimes emails and SMS comes 12 hours or more late and first then I manually open apps. All settings is set to "sync automaticaly". It happens both on wifi and mobile data. In accounts setting, I can see, that some Google service has not been sync for a day or more, even though they are clicked "sync automaticaly".

Regards

Michael

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Genius
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Z5 does not sync

Hi @MichaelDenmark

If this also happen with SMS message , I suggest you find and tap on Settings -> Storage to view the status of your device memory. If evreything is ok then clear the Messaging application’s data, from your Home screen go to Settings -> Apps -> All -> Messaging -> tap Clear data -> OK -> Restart your device. I´m at disposal for any question.

"We can have anything we want on life, if we just help others to found what they need” - Ebelsain Villegas
Emperor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

@MichaelDenmark

Do you have stamina mode on?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@uliwooly wrote:

@MichaelDenmark

Do you have stamina mode on?

No. And not any of the other energy saving options.

Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

@xavinux wrote:

@hi @MichaelDenmark

If this also happen with SMS message , I suggest you find and tap on Settings -> Storage to view the status of your device memory. If evreything is ok then clear the Messaging application’s data, from your Home screen go to Settings -> Apps -> All -> Messaging -> tap Clear data -> OK -> Restart your device. I´m at disposal for any question.

It seen to only be Gmail and Facebook messenger.

Genius
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hi @MichaelDenmark

Ok, let´s try from your Home screen:

1. Tap the Application screen icon.
2. Find and tap Settings -> Apps.
3. Swipe to the All tab.
4. Find and tap on Facebook app.
5. Tap Force stop -> Clear data.
6. Restart the phone.
Check if Facebook app issue persists after doing this or disappears. I´m at disposal for any question.

"We can have anything we want on life, if we just help others to found what they need” - Ebelsain Villegas