account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Z5 Premium camera overheat burn touchscreen

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Z5 Premium camera overheat burn touchscreen

Hello,

My Touchscreen has been burned exactly behind the position where the camera is on the back. I think the camera overheated and damaged my screen. Anybody have seen this before or have a tip to fix this?

I added a picture you can see the discolouration close and beneath the time and goes way down with a yellowish spot 

I got my Z5 since January upgrade from a Z2 but never had this pro or overheating pro with the Z2

The camera still overheats quick so i try to not use it at all anymore

Thnx in advance!

20160725_205634.jpg

20160725_205634.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Z5 Premium camera overheat burn touchscreen

You need to contact your local support.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Zubairu,

Because it is physical damage you will need to contact your local support team as @viridis said. You can find their details using the link in my signature.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hello,

The exact same thing happened to my Z5. I sent it for repair with O2 as I bought the phone from them, they tried to charge me for a repair so I cancelled it and have just sent it to Sony for repair.

Did you have any luck with Sony support?