account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Z5 Dual UK?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Z5 Dual UK?

Hi,

I have been waiting for the Z5 for a while.

I ideally want the Z5 Dual so I can use both business and personal simcards in it. I came accross this http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/phones/xperia-z5-dual/

Does anyone know the correct information for me which is:-

1. When/is the Z5 dual releasing in the UK

2. Price of this device

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Z5 Dual UK?

Hi,

Generally, if a phone isn't listed for a specific market at our webpage (in this case UK), it's not planned to be launched:
http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/products/phones/

The phones that are available/launched for a market, is often listed at the webpage.

But you can always contact your Local support to see if they have further information about availability.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi,

And is there a way to buy it online even if not available in UK? Will it work in UK or France? If yes - which website can we buy it?

Thanks !!! I'm really looking forward to get ASAP this Z5 Dual!

Cheers,

J

One time poster
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

I would also like to know when/if this phone will be available at all and time?

Forum Legend
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Some websites may sell the phone online and can deliver it to your country, but I have unfortunately no information which online stores that do so. The availability is something that can differ from market to market, I can only suggest that you check this with your local support and/or the support team for a specific market.

If a phone is going to work in a country, the network provider that you are going to use needs to use one or more of the networks that the phone supports. More info about supported networks can be found in the whitepaper:
http://www-support-downloads.sonymobile.com/e6633/whitepaper_EN_E6633_E6683_1.pdf

Also note that we do not provide worldwide warranty so it may be limited to a specific region and the repair process may also be affected. For example: If a phone model is not launched in the country where you are on, it may not be possible to have the phone repaired due to spare parts or invalid warranty.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.