account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Z3 Compact Tablet HDCP error with Microsoft Display Adaptor (Mirrorcast)

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Z3 Compact Tablet HDCP error with Microsoft Display Adaptor (Mirrorcast)

I understand that the Mircorsoft Display Adaptor isnt fully compliant, but it works great with all my other Android devices except my Sony Z3 compact tablet.  I read under the phone forum and expected OS update will make it compatible.  

Should we expect an OS update for our tablet that will fix the problem?  If so, will the update be anytime soon?  This is my favorite tablet? Please Sony.

1 REPLY 1
Demigod
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Z3 Compact Tablet HDCP error with Microsoft Display Adaptor (Mirrorcast)

Hi Lalaw,

Not sure anytime soon will be any update gonna be rolling out, but i think upcoming will be lollipop.

If lollipop is the case, since the z series phone gonna be soon. Possible the next is tablet already.