account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Z2, Lollipop update, awful, problems.

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 131 of 160
Message 131 of 160

Re: My z2 ringing volume get lower after 2 seconds

1. Settings
2. Sound and notification
3. Increasing ringtone
4. Off
Message 132 of 160
Message 132 of 160

Re: Z2, Lollipop update, awful, problems.

Its decreasing not increasing
One time poster
Message 133 of 160
Message 133 of 160

Hi there I have problems with my phone restarting itself frequently thru the day ever since I upgraded the latest update. I have repaired the phone thru support service factory reset the phone and back up and restored it several times so can you please tell me why it would be happening and how to fix it. 

Learner
Message 134 of 160
Message 134 of 160

Camera of Sony experia z2

The camera was being very bad after i made the update of software to (lollipop) .
Please advice me what should i do to be good again
Genius
Message 135 of 160
Message 135 of 160

Re: Camera of Sony experia z2

Hi Bolla, welcome to the community!

Could you please describe what the issue being experienced with the camera so we can accurately assist?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 136 of 160
Message 136 of 160

When i take any photo it be had low resolution... The pictures were very bad
Genius
Message 137 of 160
Message 137 of 160

I see, Bolla. Have you tried clearing the cache or data for Camera under Settings > Apps > All > Camera?

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 138 of 160
Message 138 of 160

No... must i do that?
Learner
Message 139 of 160
Message 139 of 160

The cache has 40.00 kb
Genius
Message 140 of 160
Message 140 of 160

I suggest doing so yes, just go into Settings > Apps > All > tap Camera > tap Clear data. Then test the Camera out again and see if there is a difference.