account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Z1/Z1s 4.4.2 update issues

Enthusiast
Message 871 of 1,156
Message 871 of 1,156

Re: Z1/Z1s 4.4.2 update issues

This is getting ridiculous, weeks pass by and still no answer and no fix from Sony.

Sony Xperia Z1
One time poster
Message 872 of 1,156
Message 872 of 1,156

Xperia Z1 Overheating

Hello there,

I am using xperia z1 since last one week. Phone gets overheat very quickly after 10 mins of use.

Please help out.

Regards,

Arun

Talent
Message 873 of 1,156
Message 873 of 1,156

see phone companies like oppo and one plus one are doing a better job with sony made camera sensors 13mp but sonys 20.7 mp camera in their own phones are producing horrible images what are you sony doing to beat the other companies 

http://blog.gsmarena.com/oppo-find-7a-panorama-slow-shutter-camera-samples/

Highlighted
Talent
Message 874 of 1,156
Message 874 of 1,156

I BOUGHT Z1 BECAUSE IT IS A CAMERAPHONE... but is it ???

i bought z1 because it was advertised as a cameraphone but my old xperia arc takes better low light pictures that this 20.7 mp camera so whats so wrong that this huge sensor and the glens cannot beat xperia arc strange  isint it its only because of its main softare and algorithm which are written in sonys own firmware are horrible my friend who has xperia z he got fed up of this horrible software and installed stock android vanilla and trust me ive seen it myself the camera results are so much better 

if anyone is telling that z1 produce good low light pictures are liers xperia z zr zl and z1 are really horrible in taking low light pictures 

like  i said my old xperia arc takes better pictures 

so MR@Rickard this your own software companies fault fix it 

Commissioner
Message 875 of 1,156
Message 875 of 1,156

This makes me think that SONY Mobile doesn't care about Xperia Z1 anymore, because they're busy selling Xperia Z2 now. Once the Xperia Z2 gets into a lot of trouble, they will just move on and release Xperia Z3 and skip and leave Xperia Z2 again, as usual.

In Sony Mobile's book, it's not about making good product, but it's about fooling people with good Ads and fake reviews and selling the product. Satisfaction is #13, Sell out is #1.

Read the TOS
Inhabitant
Message 876 of 1,156
Message 876 of 1,156

Re: I BOUGHT Z1 BECAUSE IT IS A CAMERAPHONE... but is it ???

The entire software team should be given up and sony should have a tie up with aosp developers like cyanogenmod.... :smileysmileywink:

Rookie
Message 877 of 1,156
Message 877 of 1,156

Man I want my Bluetooth AptX controls back!
Ytf can't I connect my pill xl with nfc!?
Throw is almost never working properly and takes ages if ever finding the right device.
Touchscreen gets fantom guesturs if the screen is a bit moist.
The phone doesn't always react when trying to wake it up.
Xperia lockscreen can't be changed if a new theme is applied.
Sound is 2 freaking low on BT, headphones 🎧 also.
Speaker sound awful when getting notifications or receiving calls.
Just 2 mention the bugs they need 2 fix cuz dey are standard features that should be working fine.
Sadly I don't think a update from 757 to 761 will fix any of these problems but hopefully..
Don't get me wrong I love my Z1c, but this is getting annoying and some of the bugs were not present in 4.3. Just sayin..

Talent
Message 878 of 1,156
Message 878 of 1,156

Almost 800  people who know are having problems in this post and there are many other people with other post's 

1 quick heating 

2 quick battery drain 

3 20.7 mp camera feels like a 5 mp with so much grainy and rough 

4 wifi bluetooth and carries signal not strong like it was in 4.3

So sony are you listening or not

Talent
Message 879 of 1,156
Message 879 of 1,156

I am gonna post more samples z1 vs Xperia TX both sony phones but different algorithm 

One time poster
Message 880 of 1,156
Message 880 of 1,156

Hello Sony!!

Could you please fix the heat, battery drain and Camera issues ASAP. Since we are struggling a lot with these problems. I believe this is easy for you to fix those issues when the other developers can do it.

We are waiting to hear an update from you soon. Thank you!