account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Z1 (Germany) no incoming calls by full signal (LTE, 3G, H+, etc.)

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Z1 (Germany) no incoming calls by full signal (LTE, 3G, H+, etc.)

Hello there!

Since a few weeks I've the problem that - from time to time - nobody can call me although my signal is very good.
The caller is being forwarded to the mailbox, because my phone is not available. And also text messages do not come in.

When I do a restart, I get several SMS with notifications from hours/days before, that I had a call in absence.
Latest example is from today: Yesterday, my girlfriend tried to call me several times but couldn't reach me and I didn't get any text messages. This morning, I've tested it again from different phones with different networks (friends and even with my boss at work). Nothing, I'm totally unavailable.

=> There's no effect on the internet connection. Whatsapp messenger is woking fine. Only SMS and phone calls doesn't work.

My Service-Provider: Telekom D1 (no issues here. Friends with the same SP do not have this problem)

My Phone: Xperia Z1 (C6903)
Android: 4.4.2
Build-No.: 14.3.A.0.757

1 REPLY 1
Visitor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Z1 (Germany) no incoming calls by full signal (LTE, 3G, H+, etc.)

In other forums people say that there might be a problem with the LTE connection or more specifically the switch from LTE to 3G!?

Also I had the issue that I called the person back (after he/she told me via whatsapp that I'm not available) and suddenly the connection broke.